• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FR: export selected pages as PDF
It would be great if it was possible to selectively export specific pages as a single PDF file.  Maybe there is a way to do this already but I couldn't find it.
You could make a snipplet from the pages and then export....
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
As McAroni suggested - copy your song, change the page order, then export. You can delete the copy of the song after.

Mike
Good to know.  It would be more convenient to be able to do it directly without creating a copy (just like most print dialogs on desktop apps allow you to specify which pages to print or save as PDF), but given the presence of a valid workaround this is a very low priority item from my side - I far prefer your choice to continue focusing on the annotations redesign Smile
If you long press the song, tap the three dots at the top right and then tap "Print", you can use the print dialog to specify a range of pages and you can set the output destination as "Save to PDF". So that would accomplish what you are asking for. It's a little different than exporting to PDF though as the export is faster and embeds annotations as actual annotation objects (instead of rendering them as part of each page and building a new PDF from the images that are rendered). So overall the export is still probably the better option, but depending on your needs, printing could be an acceptable alternative.

Mike
OK very good to know thanks! Maybe worth adding the relative pros and cons of these two methods to the manual?