• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio Player voreingestelltes File abspielen
Ich hinterlege zu jedem Song mehrere Audio Files, die ich bei unterschiedlichen Besetzungen nutze. Version 1 ist zB ein vollständiges Hintergrundplayback, Version 2 eines ohne Bass usw.
Es wäre äußerst hilfreich, wenn ich global einstellen könnte, dass zB automatisch in allen Songs Version 1 bzw. 2 etc abgespielt bzw vorausgewählt werden sollen. Beim Auftritt kann ich dies passend zu meiner Besetzung auswählen und muss nicht bei jedem Song aus der Liste das passende Playback wählen.

Wäre so etwas denkbar?
Erstelle doch einen smart button für jede Band. Der eine ist für Band A und dort verknüpfst du Song A und für Band B genau das gleiche usw. Beim drücken wird dann der entsprechende Song abgespielt.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
McAroni's suggestion is a good one. Otherwise you will have to wait for the song versioning feature and role support. When that is released, you could set up multiple versions of your songs, assign each version to a role, and pick that role depending upon which audio file you want to play.

Mike
(02-24-2020, 09:31 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: McAroni's suggestion is a good one. Otherwise you will have to wait for the song versioning feature and role support. When that is released, you could set up multiple versions of your songs, assign each version to a role, and pick that role depending upon which audio file you want to play.

Mike

Thanks for the answer. So I guess I will wait for that role concept (btw: will it be available on the new iPad version as well?) otherwise I would have quite a lot of work to do for each song.
Yes, all features will be the same between all three versions (or as close as possible depending upon OS limitations).