• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search setting by keyword
Let's be honest, the sheer number of settings entries while making it awsomely customizable, also hinders configuration when I don't have an idea where I'm going.
Right now I want to simply change sideways scroll to vertical scroll - I have a gig coming with many songs that makes sense to move super long pdfs in a vertical fashion but can't find where it is.... but got from another thread... somehow I got the overlay on a song and got the vertical scrolling from there. I still think this should be in the main settings; having settings in two (that now I know of) places is confusing.

So, back to my original thing,  I'd like to see a "Search in settings" where I would type "scroll" and all settings containing scroll would be returned. Yes, I realize this should be a pretty big change/addition so keep it in the backburner.

Thanks.
Load a song, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, tap the display mode icon at the bottom (to the left of the page scaling mode icon with blue arrows) and then change the default display mode dropdown to "Vertical scrolling".

It would be pretty great to have searchable settings like that, but a lot of the settings aren't currently accessible through the settings screen, so this would require that basically every setting in the entire application be accessible in that matter. It would definitely require a lot of work.

Mike