• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connect Tablets (transposed charts on each tablet), Combine Songs, Connection Issues
(03-12-2020, 01:38 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: The real solution to this problem is the song versioning and roles feature that I plan on implementing later this year. You'd have just a single entry for the song with multiple versions, and you could specify on your other tablet that it is a "Bb instrument" (you would create that role), and then every time it loaded a song, it would automatically load the Bb version for that song. That's my vision for handling this problem, as it comes up fairly often.

Hi Mike - what happened to this planned feature?  Did it turn into something else that achieves the same thing?

This is exactly the problem I'm planning to resolve.  Do you have any "best practice" guides for setting up MobileSheets Pro with a group of musicians and conductor.  How best to manage the "music library" across all the musicians and their instruments?

I can probably work out a way from scratch eventually, but I would welcome advice on the the best way to setup a MobileSheets Pro network of tablets for:

- Conductor chooses new piece, all musicians get the new piece displayed on their personal tablets appropriate their instrument (e.g. via wifi client/slave connection);
- Librarian wants to add a new piece or set list to each musicians/conductors MobileSheets library from her/his master PC.

Thanks.

--Andrew

Messages In This Thread
RE: Connect Tablets for music grop - best practice - by Andrew9999 - 08-14-2021, 02:21 AM