• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pb display landscape mode and half page
hello
I have a lot of difficulty understanding how to display my musical scores
I am in landscape mode
I have pdf musical scores in landscape mode and in portrait mode
I activated in full mode the full page display and show the half page in landscape mode
there is no problem for pdf portrait
on the other hand some pdf in landscape format are displayed in half page how to prevent them.

thanks
If you are using the single page display mode in landscape orientation, MobileSheetsPro doubles the page height by default. If you go to Settings->Display Settings, you can disable "Display Half Page in Landscape". This same setting is available on the display mode dialog accessed from the bottom of the song overlay. Let me know if disabling that setting doesn't fix the problem you are facing.

Mike
hello
yes  but if y whant to have my portrait page display half page it s nt the good solution
some details:
some pages which are rather in landscape format are displayed in full with this mode but from a certain limit the  page in landscape format is divided in two even if on the second part there is not much left.
what is the limit from which the page is considered as a portrait page ?

what impact does cropping have?
thanks
My application doesn't differentiate between files based on the orientation of the images in the files. It only uses the device sensor to determine what the orientation is when changing what display mode is used and which settings are enforced. If your page is greater than the height of the screen, then the half page display mode in landscape will split it into two parts. If it's the same height as the screen or smaller, then it won't. Cropping can be used to ensure the page is smaller than the screen height if you need the page not to be split into two parts. You could also consider using a different display mode such as the vertical scrolling display mode.

Mike
(04-08-2020, 03:05 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: My application doesn't differentiate between files based on the orientation of the images in the files. It only uses the device sensor to determine what the orientation is when changing what display mode is used and which settings are enforced. If your page is greater than the height of the screen, then the half page display mode in landscape will split it into two parts. If it's the same height as the screen or smaller, then it won't. Cropping can be used to ensure the page is smaller than the screen height if you need the page not to be split into two parts. You could also consider using a different display mode such as the vertical scrolling display mode.

Mike
ok thanks i will try to  broaden these page