• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PDF won't scroll to end
@Geoff Bacon...thanks for all the tips

1. I do have auto crop on. It's been on the whole time. And sometimes the cropping is good and sometimes it isn't. I've noticed it makes a difference how much white space there is at the bottom of the page. The more there, the less likely auto cropping will work properly. I have also figured out what I need to do when cropping is off, so that goes pretty quickly.

2. I haven't figured out why not all the pages import some of the time. It's always on PDFs, though, and if I redo/reload them enough times, I eventually get the whole thing. I did check to see if the original PDF was all there, and it was, so I have no explanation as to why it didn't all import. Maybe the connection sometimes glitches or something. I did fiddle with it enough to figure out that the missing pages are truly missing. The number of pages...hmmm....I never did actually check the number of pages. If/When it happens again, I'll have to try that. To answer the manually advance question...no, I can't advance manually beyond the last visible page. A little message pops up telling me I'm on the last page of the song. Even though I am not.

Anyway, I think I've managed to resolve all my current problems so far, with your help. And I now have 50 songs loaded into the app on my tablet. Only four or five hundred to go. Or so.  Big Grin  I've been going to do this for some time and I'm finally getting to it.

Thanks a bunch!!

Messages In This Thread
PDF won't scroll to end - by CaliaMoko - 03-26-2020, 01:33 AM
RE: PDF won't scroll to end - by Geoff Bacon - 03-26-2020, 01:41 AM
RE: PDF won't scroll to end - by CaliaMoko - 03-26-2020, 02:01 AM
RE: PDF won't scroll to end - by Geoff Bacon - 03-26-2020, 03:27 AM
RE: PDF won't scroll to end - by CaliaMoko - 03-26-2020, 05:35 AM
RE: PDF won't scroll to end - by Geoff Bacon - 03-26-2020, 06:23 AM
RE: PDF won't scroll to end - by CaliaMoko - 03-26-2020, 09:15 AM
RE: PDF won't scroll to end - by Zubersoft - 03-26-2020, 12:19 PM
RE: PDF won't scroll to end - by CaliaMoko - 03-26-2020, 12:40 PM