• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Permanent solution to missing virtual keyboard with Airturn pedal
Funny, I was thinking the opposite of that. For song titles and search fields, you are generally typing real words. But notes (annotations) may frequently be abbreviations that you don't want autocorrect to catch. The "authors" field may be best without autocorrect because names aren't always common.
SmarTab StreaMachine 13.3", Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Book 12, Windows 10
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G, Android 11
AirTurn PED
I have a problem with the hacker's keyboard ad mobile sheets, the last update, when a use the keyboard with the MSpro i have only the numkey layout, how can i get the full layout to type name of the songs? Outside of MSpro, the keyboard works normally with the airturn ped conected.
It works ok for me. Maybe just press the Fn key to toggle back to the alpha keyboard.
Marcello,

Please check to see if you have "Show Number Keyboard First" enabled under Settings->Other Settings.

Mike
Thanks for this incredible valuable tip.. I finally got it working on my Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.. I have been looking for two years for this!
Kind regards, Marco

Start using Mobilesheets since Februari 22, 2015
Scanner: Canon MG2450 All in one printer (cheap, but works fine)
Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1"
Pedals: AirTurn PED (the new Bluetooth 4.0 (SMART READY) ones)
Member of Amateur bands HET/AlmaarBrass/JRBB, playing trumpet.
Yup, I finally go sick of having to get out of Mobilesheet and change the tablet settings in order to get the virtual keyboard to function.

So, I installed app. So far, so good.

Thanks!

Jeff