• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSP manual with PDF bookmarks
I'm definitely a  newbie & would definitely recommend both the Quick Start & the Complete manuals include an  index.  Huh
(04-06-2020, 12:54 PM)Lois-sez Wrote: I'm definitely a  newbie & would definitely recommend both the Quick Start & the Complete manuals include an  index.  Huh
If you search Google for "mobilesheets manual" this is the first result on the list...  https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/m...hp?lang=en - but there you are, I did it for you Smile
I think Lois-sez asked for a manual with PDF bookmarks. I agree, that would be great.
I tried adding bookmarks into a previous version with jPDFbookmarks, see attached screenshot.
It's not fun doing that later. It should be part of generating the PDF file.

btw:
This has been posted originallyby Lois-sez into thread "Connect  device over LAN"
Better start a new thread for a new topic

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

I just downloaded the Android/Windows manuals and the Quick Start Guide. They all work fine when clicking on the index subject and on a blue highlighted places in a paragraph. I did them on my Ubuntu, Android [Hancom PDF Viewer, didn't work on the Android viewer] and Windows devices.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
If you mean an index where you can search for terms at the end and they link to the page discussing them, you are correct that nothing like that exists. There is only a table of contents. It would be nice to have something like an index, but my plan is to try to move to a web-based solution for the manual once I have some more time. Then I can just have a way of searching through my website for specific topics.

Mike