• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On laptop, the .cho columns make no sense
When usin mobilesheets on Microsoft surface book2 as a laptop (which is of course landscape) then long .cho files show up always wrong.

I created a test cho file, for which every line starts with a line number. They display the following:

1               56
2               57
3               58
....             ....

27             84

which seems useless, as lines 28 - 55 are hidden, can be seen when scrolled down.  It may be the software assumes portrait and expects the lines 28-55 to be visible, which they are not.
Is it a bug or I am using it wrong? I have not changed any settings. The also depend on the window size. 1..56 is full screen. If I make window smaller I can see things like 1..21  and 38..57, always wrong
It all depends upon the settings you are using. If you go into the display mode settings (tap the icon at the bottom of the song overlay to the left of the page scaling icon with blue arrows), you can uncheck "Display Half Page in Landscape". This setting can also be found under Settings->Display Settings. Once you disable that setting, the page will just fit the screen instead of increase the size to make better use of the screen size in landscape orientation. Let me know if that doesn't fix the issue for you.

Mike