• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSVFile for "Hal Leonard Jazz Play Along Vol 8 - Antonio Carlos Jobim"
CSVFile & bookmarks file for "Hal Leonard Jazz Play Along Vol. 8 - Antonio Carlos Jobim"

For hints and details see https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...p?tid=6402

Attached Files
.csv   HLJPA-008 - Antonio Carlos Jobim.csv (Size: 7.29 KB / Downloads: 24)
.txt   HLJPA-008 - Antonio Carlos Jobim_bookmarks.txt (Size: 3.76 KB / Downloads: 7)
.xlsx   HLJPA-008 - Antonio Carlos Jobim.xlsx (Size: 8.18 KB / Downloads: 9)
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Thanks so much for sharing these!

If you would be so kind, could you please explain briefly how the location of the audio files on the device is formatted in the CSV? I'm using Windows 10, but I also understand Android.

Regards

Artie
“After all the investigation, all of the technique - doesn't matter! Only if the feeling is right.” ― John Coltrane
OK, I see what the program is doing now, by analyzing the output from a song file.

Desafinado;5-6; 01 Desafinado (Melody).mp3, 02 Desafinado (Backgrounds).mp3 C:\Users\Bassweasel\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState\Desafinado\01 Desafinado (Melody).mp3, C:\Users\Bassweasel\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState\Desafinado\02 Desafinado (Backgrounds).mp3

While sharing our CSVs is extremely helpful, it doesn't appear practical for automatically placing the audio files to each song.

If I'm incorrect, please let me know.

Regards

Artie
“After all the investigation, all of the technique - doesn't matter! Only if the feeling is right.” ― John Coltrane
see https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...p?tid=6296

If you don't want to use the "Audio Files" column an easy way is to rename it (change the keyword in the first line of the CSV file) to something like "xxAudio Files". In case MSP doesn't have a corresponding database field it simply ignores the column during import.

If you want to use the CSV to import also the audio files you have to place and name the audio files according to the naming convention used in the CSV (or adapt the CSV). I agree, that requires some effort.
The paths are "relative paths" referring to subfolders of the MSP directory that has been set in
Settings > Storage > Set the MobileSheets Storage Location
Your post shows me that you are using the default setting. That's indeed not practical saving everything within the folder LocalState without any subfolders in case you want to access the files directly.
I changed the MSP Storage Location so that on my Win10 MSP the paths are e.g.
d:\HerbertsGoogleDrive\_MobileSheets\HLJPA\HLJPA-008 - Antonio Carlos Jobim\HLJPA-008 - Antonio Carlos Jobim.pdf
d:\HerbertsGoogleDrive\_MobileSheets\HLJPA\HLJPA-008 - Antonio Carlos Jobim\Audio\Desafinado (backing) F.mp3

Relative paths allow copying mobilesheets.db as a file from a Win10 device to an Android device and the paths keep working (MSP takes care of adapting the file paths).
So my examples above turn out on my MSP on Android as
/storage/emulated/0/_MobileSheets/HLJPA\HLJPA-008 - Antonio Carlos Jobim\HLJPA-008 - Antonio Carlos Jobim.pdf
/storage/emulated/0/_MobileSheets/HLJPA\HLJPA-008 - Antonio Carlos Jobim\Audio\Desafinado (backing) F.mp3
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Vielen Dank für die Erklärung. Dies ist sehr hilfreich und wird sehr geschätzt.

Artie