• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality
Thanks for the feedback. I'll look into the issue with the "nudge" tool when working with stamp annotations. If you can send me that PDF, that would be great. Is it obvious where I need to use the snipping tool to recreate the crash? As far as custom colors, I recently made changes to allow up to 10 custom colors to be saved for foreground color selections, and 10 separate custom colors to be saved for background/fill color selections. These will always show up as the last values in the color palette. I didn't mention it, but I did push up a new Android build with some bug fixes, so I believe if you download the latest installer, you will see these changes for the colors. 

For those waiting on the Windows 10 version, I'm still going through and fixing bugs and getting the new rendering implementation all fully working. It's been a larger task than I anticipated. I'm hoping to have it done within a week, two at most. Thanks everyone for your patience while I get everything ready.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality - by Zubersoft - 09-08-2020, 04:04 PM
Arrow svg files - by DonC - 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: Arrow svg files - by Cmart - 10-22-2020, 06:03 PM