• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality
First look at the new annotations.
Up 'til now I am just trying to see how the radial menus work, I have not tried to use layers for example.
My comments at this point (Win10):
- With the toolbar closed, how do I leave annotation mode using only the radial menu ?
- How does one use the pan icons from the radial menu or toolbar?
-- If I select pan I can not select something to move
-- If I select something the actions toolbar shows up and I can select pan there.
-- If I select something and then click on pan in the radial or toolbar menus the something is unselected.
If you ask me pan can be removed from the radial menu and toolbar as it does nothing, or am I missing something?

I find that the select tool is way too hidden, especially as it is needed to nudge stamps. I need to nudge my stamps just about every time. It should be at the top level or at least in the individual tool menues.

I am seeing random crashes when doing things in the radial menu. I have never been able to recreate a crash.

Overall I see this as a big improvement that will make annotation much quicker once the bugs are out Smile
Il ne faut pas rouler vite... il faut freiner tard

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality - by DonC - 09-27-2020, 09:05 PM
Arrow svg files - by DonC - 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: Arrow svg files - by Cmart - 10-22-2020, 06:03 PM