• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality
Sorry if this has been adressed before but I didn't read all of the last 10 pages. This is no bug but regarding my personal view of usability and structure.

Why do crescendo and decrescendo have there own entries in the other tools department? If they warrant their own main entries on the wheel IMHO they should be in the stamps wheel.
Piano staff belongs there too IMHO.

Also the select tool seems to me to be way too important and often used to hide it in the other tools area. I understand there's not enough room on the main wheel.
But you could place the select tool at multiple places where it could be used quicker. (Yes, I know I can use it from the top menu).

For instance, if I add a lot of stamps, it would be nice to have the selection tool also in the stamp wheel so one can quickly use the select tools there and adjust an inserted stamp
with placement and size and go back to new stamp insertion.

It would be also nice if all stamps could be resized with the mouse like crescendo and decrescendo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality - by BRX - 10-16-2020, 02:12 AM
Arrow svg files - by DonC - 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: Arrow svg files - by Cmart - 10-22-2020, 06:03 PM