• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality
I'm still seeing reports of memory leaks with freeform annotations, so I need to resolve that, as it could be related to the black pages. I have fixes for several of the things you mentioned Cmart, but I'll have to look at the blank checkbox, the radial menu issue, and the annotations going bananas, although I'm not sure how to cause that one yet.

BRX - I'll modify the logic so that right-clicking switches to the selection mode and then it will try to select whatever you click on. This means you'll still need to switch back to whatever tool you were using before after making edits. I can add keyboard shortcuts to switch between the tools if that would help. So you could do something like Alt + S to switch to the selection mode, alt + p for pen, or something along those lines. Or maybe just typing 'S' when not entering text for a text annotation could do that. I'm open to suggestions for how to make it easier with a mouse. I don't like the idea of trying to edit/update a stamp annotation by clicking on it while the stamp tool is active, because that doesn't really work with any of the current design in the sense that editing is only allowed while the selection tool is active, and I don't want to try to muck with that logic.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality - by Zubersoft - 10-17-2020, 04:58 AM
Arrow svg files - by DonC - 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: Arrow svg files - by Cmart - 10-22-2020, 06:03 PM