• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality
(11-11-2020, 04:27 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Even with a cropped song and zoomed in, I can't reproduce the issue with the line being drawn to the right of the stylus. Can you use Share->Export as .msf and send me the song? Hopefully then I'll be able to reproduce what you are seeing. It might also help if you zip up the XML files (.xml) under C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\Zubersoft.MobileSheets_m0zk3axhy8w52\LocalState. Alternatively, you can send me mobilesheets.db, the XML files and one of the song files from the LocalState folder.

I definitely can't explain why I'm not seeing smoothing but you are. That doesn't make sense to me... What you are seeing rendered before you release the stylus should match what is drawn after you release it, as I don't really modify the points with the "Minor" smoothing except for removing redundant points. Quite a mystery...

Thanks,
Mike

Strange, I have this right-of-pointer-issue in all songs, even if I import a new empty pdf-page.

I have a more serious problem. I have a couple of songs that seems to load really slow and takes a while to render properly. I realize that these are songs from old version with annotations which I then modified with new annotation, deleting and changing old etc. So I pulled up task manager to see whats going on, and there are some memory issues indeed cause this song uses up over 4 gb ram after a while. It stars around 1 gb the builds up as I turn pages. In the old version it uses approx 450 mb continuously. Then memory usage stays even after closing song until I open another and after a couple of page turns in the new song memory usage stays around 500 mb.

Maybe you want me to send this one in particular along with xml-files?
Surface Pro 8, i5, Windows 11
Pageflip Firefly Pedal

Messages In This Thread
Arrow svg files - by DonC - 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: Arrow svg files - by Cmart - 10-22-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality - by Cmart - 11-11-2020, 07:54 PM