• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality
(11-20-2020, 05:28 PM)sciurius Wrote: Using MSPro for taking notes reveals aspects I never noticed so far..

For example, when looking at a PDF document, I can pinch zoom the document, but I cannot move the enlarged display sidewise. Is that intentional?

Also, when looking at a document and I take out the stylus and bring it near the screen, MSPro switches to annotating. This is super, but maybe it would be even more supier if in that case it would only listen to the stylus for annotations and ignore finger touch. Bonus points if finger touches continue to do what they do if it were not annotating (probably hard) or just terminate annotating.

Without having tested the beta yet I would also suggest it reacts to the fingers even with the stylus in use but only for pinch zooming or moving the view (within the page boundries as to not accidentally switching pages) and perhaps selecting things within menues . that is the behaviour of the actual release so it should be feasable...

Messages In This Thread
Arrow svg files - by DonC - 10-22-2020, 06:48 AM
RE: Arrow svg files - by Cmart - 10-22-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: Beta testers needed for new annotations functionality - by McConnor - 11-20-2020, 06:00 PM