• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobilesheetsPro 3.0: Annotations don't show up.
Hi,

after doing a backup of the latest Mobilesheets Pro, I downloaded and installed the Beta version
on my SM-P900.

On clicking the icon (looks the same as before)  I got a black screen the first three times, saying
that the program has stopped (in Norwegian). The fourth time it started ok. 

"About" says it's version 2.9.7, and hovering with the pen brings up the new annotation toolbar. 
I can also expand the radial menu and choose anything I want, but I just can't seem to get any
annotation to show up on the sheet itself. Eventually the annotation mode times out (after the 10
seconds I have set up).

What am I missing? 

Ketil
Using Samsung Note Pro (SM-P900) with Android 5.0.2
If you tap the three dots at the far right side of the toolbar and then tap on "Settings", is stylus mode enabled? It sounds to me like it's ignoring your input for some reason. If you turn off stylus mode, does it suddenly start working? If you draw with your finger, does it operate any differently? I'll run some tests on my Samsung Note Pro 12.2" to see if I can reproduce what you are seeing.

Thanks,
Mike

Edit:

I think I've found the cause of the crash you were seeing. It might be a good idea to load the backup file again after updating. I've uploaded a new installer to the same link I provided in the email I sent you.
Wink 
Toggling Stylus Mode took care of that.  Smile

Since I had initiated annotation mode with the stylus, I never
even tried to use a finger.

I'm nearly 100% sure stylus mode got turned off by installing 
the new version, though.
Using Samsung Note Pro (SM-P900) with Android 5.0.2
I've heard of preference files being modified by updating the software, but I've never been able to figure out why or even how that is happening. Strange indeed... With stylus mode enabled, are you able to use the stylus that comes included with the Samsung Note Pro 12.2"? I just tested with mine, and it worked with stylus mode enabled. 

Thanks,
Mike