• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synchronizing multiple tablets with multiple bands
Hi,

I bought MobileSheetsPro only a few weeks ago, I find it very useful and I am also offering it to my bandmate.

I play in three bands and use MSP, what do you think is the best way to share our work with them keeping the songs separate (or collections or library, etc) ?

I use PC and tablet, and I synchronize everything with the "library synchronization" function on OneDrive, but it doesn't seem like a good choice to synchronize everything with everyone for many reasons, is there the possibility to synchronize only a part of the library?

The only possibility that comes to my mind is to create multiple libraries with the appropriate function and to synchronize them on different folders on the cloud, do you have any suggestions?

Thank you
Efix
I do what you've suggested - separate libraries synchronised in the cloud to individual files. I use backup rather than sync though. Seems quicker and more reliable
You can't currently synchronize only parts of a library (I do plan on adding filtering options for the library sync feature at some point). So I do think you'll need to use separate libraries and either sync those or use a backup file per library.

Mike
Thank You for reply, I'll create separate libraries.

I think I'll use sync over cloud because I can control what happens (choosing "Prompt user for decision").

Thank you
Efix