• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
replacing pdf image
Can I replace a pdf image for any song? I've noticed that a few images have been scanned out of square, and now that Win 10 Paint has a rotate function that is able to correct for horizontal alignment errors, I'd like to straighten the original image, or to correct the master that I still have on file, and replace it. Do I need to delete the song and re-install it, or can I locate the pdf file and fix it?

thanks for any assistance,

David.

ps. how do I locate my previous posts?  Confused
Just long press the Song to Mark it. Press the 3 dots at the right corner. Then choose swap file.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
You could see your previous posts in the User Panel.
Top right where your Nickname is shown.
(09-18-2020, 03:30 AM)McAroni Wrote: You could see your previous posts in the User Panel.
Top right where your Nickname is shown.

Thanks, I did not want to ask questions again.

I'm getting blotches of white (I colored it with the background so it can be easily seen)
with the replaced image. How can I solve this please?

I am using a laptop for my Mobile sheets pro (win 10) and a desktop (win 7) for Mobile Sheets companion. Can I split my large pdf file in the desktop, and load the songs I wish to replace in the laptop? I'm thinking that that could solve the blotching problem, using a pdf rather than a jpg copy.

thanks,
I was able to open a new file of the song into Adobe Photo Elements and save it as a pdf file, but I'm still getting blotches, any ideas?
(09-23-2020, 10:23 AM)maintech Wrote: I was able to open a new file of the song into Adobe Photo Elements and save it as a pdf file, but I'm still getting blotches, any ideas?

Have you done you some annotations with the marker? It looks like annotations with the marker but Not behind the Content of the pdf. I think the annotations you made before swapping the file are still there.
Perhaps i used the marker without intending to. I'm going to delete the song, and re-install it. 

The new 24" monitor works great as a 2 page display. It's light enough to use on the Korg PA600 music stand, but I did need to drill cable holes to get power and the HDMI link through the music stand. The entire cost, 14" laptop, (black Friday purchase) 24" monitor and cables was less than $320 US. The quote for my broken 12.2 Samsung tablet was $330, and I've got a larger image too! Portability is an issue, and its impractical for a band, but for a fixed location, its working fine. Adding a cabled extension for the monitor may be an issue for many tablets, but 'Casting' the image may work if the monitor is likewise equipped.
Re-installing worked great, appreciate your assistance, and this forum's willingness to be here for us. 
In words of the great Michael Conrad (Hill Street Blues) 
'Let's Keep Safe Out There.'