• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
License Check Failed
Hi MobileSheets Forum,
This is my first time posting here, so please bear with me if I seem like a noob to this stuff.
I recently purchased MobileSheetsPro on Google Play Store and wanted to install it on a Toshiba Thrive. (A 10.1inch Android 4.0.4 Tablet)
Now MobileSheetsPro does install on the tablet and runs, but what doesn't work is the license verification. I am currently in the 72-hour grace period before the app locks me out.
I have already tried many basic troubleshooting measures, such as re-installing the app, clearing data & cache from Google Play, re-adding my Google Account to the tablet, etc. I even went as far as to completely reset the tablet and start from scratch, since I didn't have anything on there except for MobileSheets with only a couple of songs imported into the library.
However, none of these steps work and I feel like I have plateaued. I'm really out of options.
I did try to run MobileSheetsPro on another old tablet that I have running the same android version and Google Play version and everything worked as expected. My license verified and wasn't prompted with that message. It was a small tablet, however, which is preventing me from using it in the long-term.

My question is, did I miss something? Is this a common problem? Is it just an issue with my tablet and I am out of luck? Please let me know because I really want to use the app.

Upfront, I really appreciate any help that I receive from the forum.
NTG Developer
ntgdeveloper.com
Please contact me at mike@zubersoft.com. We should be able to get the app running on that tablet without the licensing error, but it may involve using the FastSpring version of MobileSheetsPro instead of the Google Play Store version. In the email you send, please include the email address you used to purchase MobileSheetsPro so that I can verify everything looks okay in the Google Play developer console.

Thanks,
Mike
(10-22-2020, 02:42 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Please contact me at mike@zubersoft.com. We should be able to get the app running on that tablet without the licensing error, but it may involve using the FastSpring version of MobileSheetsPro instead of the Google Play Store version. In the email you send, please include the email address you used to purchase MobileSheetsPro so that I can verify everything looks okay in the Google Play developer console.

Thanks,
Mike

Just sent the email. Thanks for the response!
NTG Developer
ntgdeveloper.com
I have exactly the same issue. On my old smaller screen tablet (Samsung s6 lite) paid for mobilesheets works perfectly. A few weeks ago i upgraded to a Lenovo p12 and I now have license verification issues. I only have 21 hours until i can't use it anymore despite trying all obvious resets. I have a gig in 28 hours so I'm stuffed! Please help!  Sad
I've emailed you back, but your purchase seems to be under a different account than you are using which is the source of the problem.

Mike