• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full screen icon
I seem to recall having a full screen toggle icon in the quick action box (4 arrows pointing to the icon corners) when I was using my e-ink tablet (just sold it and waiting for a better one).
In the meantime I'm using my Samsung tablet with the regular MSP color license and the icon is not there anymore in the quick action box.
Am I missing a setting somewhere?
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
Android devices don't really need that same toggle, as it was added for e-ink due to the way Onyx handles the status bar at the top. You can toggle fullscreen mode under Settings->Display Settings if you do want to have access to the Android status bar at the top. If having that toggle in the standard Android version would be useful to people, I'm fine with adding it.

Mike
(11-29-2020, 07:59 AM)palosanto Wrote: I seem to recall having a full screen toggle icon in the quick action box (4 arrows pointing to the icon corners) when I was using my e-ink tablet (just sold it and waiting for a better one).
In the meantime I'm using my Samsung tablet with the regular MSP color license and the icon is not there anymore in the quick action box.
Am I missing a setting somewhere?

That makes sense Mike.  I have it always on full screen and accessing momentarily the status bar is very easy in Android to check the time or the battery ...
But Onyx interface brings the whole top panel down (which I hate how large it is ...)
Nevermind then.  It's all good.
Juan
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal