• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importing pdf scores to Windows 10 Mobilesheets
New user on Windows 10 laptop.

Large library of classical `piano scores on PDF files to import.  
There are multiple folders in my "piano" folder, each for a different composer.

I would like to import nearly everything into mobile sheets, but I don't see how to do this efficiently.  I'd like it best if I could select all my files and click 1 button on mobile sheets.

How best to do this batch import?
I responded to your email, but I will also post it here:

I would advise you do the following things:

1) Open MobileSheets, tap/click the three dots at the top right and select Settings->Storage->Set MobileSheets Storage Location. Select one root folder that contains all of your other folders and files. If all of your folders containing the piano scores are under the root drive folder (I.e. "C:\"), I would advise moving them inside one folder that you will designate as the MobileSheets Storage Location.
2) Now that you've completed #1, any file you import from under the storage location will be used from its original location as MobileSheets will have permission to access the file. Tap Import->Batch Import at the top of the library screen and select the root folder (the storage location). If you want to populate metadata from the directory structure, you can enable that option and then specify the data that will be populated at each folder depth. Otherwise, just tap the start button and all of your files will be pulled in at once.
3) Once all of the songs have been created, you can start organizing them into setlists/collections as needed, add other metadata, link points, bookmarks, etc, as desired.

Let me know if you would like any additional information.

Mike