• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Default (smoothing/pressure) settings?
Did forum search and couldn't figure out if I'm missing something obvious. My annotation settings seem to keep resetting to moderate smoothing and pressure sensitivity off. Is there a way to set that for all pieces? Thanks.
Those settings are saved in annotation_settings.xml which is in the default storage location (C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState). The setting is global, not per piece, so if you modify it, it should stay that way when annotating any piece. If you change the pen smoothing and it is not being saved, that means that annotation_settings.xml file is not saving correctly in MobileSheets. You can try deleting that file and letting MobileSheets recreate it, but that will wipe out all of your annotation preferences, so you may not want to do that. Alternatively, you can change pen_smoothing to 1 for Minor or 0 for None in that file, and enable_pressure_sensitivity should be set to True, i.e.

<int name="pen_smoothing" value="1"/>
<boolean name="enable_pressure_sensitivity" value="True"/>

The bigger question is why the file can't be saved. If you want to email your current file to mike@zubersoft.com, I can run some tests with it and see if I encounter any issues changing the smoothing with your file.

Mike