• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v3.0.0 Released
If you long press the song on the library screen and then tap Share->Export as .msf, it will send me everything for the song including the annotations. Thanks for your help in trying to track down the issue.

Mike
(12-25-2020, 09:21 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: If you long press the song on the library screen and then tap Share->Export as .msf, it will send me everything for the song including the annotations. Thanks for your help in trying to track down the issue.

Mike

Thanks, I PM'd you.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
Amazing new features, especially loving the new annotation tools, fantastic!

Thank you so much Mike!
You are experiencing amazing new bugs Mistheria? Let me know which ones and I can look into them. I have fixes for most of the ones already reported and will be releasing a small update today.

Thanks,
Mike
(12-24-2020, 03:54 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: That's by design - if you disable touch input with stylus mode enabled, then you can't use your fingers to pan or zoom, as touch input will be ignored. That setting is disabled by default for that reason. It's mainly there for users that have issues with their palm still triggering touch input and would rather completely disable touch input than have any interference.

Mike

Personally I miss being able to zoom and pan with the fingers while in annotation mode and the 'Enable Touch input in Stylus mode is off".  I agree that this is not a good idea to have touch enabled while taking notes because it's very easy to touch the screen unintentionally while writing with the stylus or other tools and have undesired shifting of the screen.

However, I propose to be able to zoom-pan with fingers but only when selecting first the pan tool already included in the annotation top bar (4 arrows).  That would avoid the problem when you are doing something else like using the pen or any other tool because the touch setting could be kept disabled except while temporarily using the pan tool.

At the moment when using that pan tool I can only use the stylus and only pan up and down, not sideways, and I can't zoom.
There wouldn't be a need for another dedicated zoom tool as suggested in another post.
When in view mode is not a problem and pan-zoom with fingers already works great.
Donner BT pedal
I'm okay with making that change. I'll slip that into the next update then.

Thanks,
Mike
Looking forward to the next update!
Two other things that caught my eye:

I've added two pen favorites to the command bar. A go-to blue pen, and a fat white pen (to essentially remove pdf elements that are wrong or annoying).
When switching between the two favorites and drawing a few times, both icons end up blue/white, depending on the one currently active.

Also, the color picker works fine, but the cancel/select buttons seem a bit redundant since all other options require no user confirmation. If it's removable that might be nice.

Thanks!
(12-26-2020, 08:11 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You are experiencing amazing new bugs Mistheria? Let me know which ones and I can look into them. I have fixes for most of the ones already reported and will be releasing a small update today.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike,

sorry mistyped it, don't know how "bugs" got there... 
No bugs so far, just amazing new features!
(12-26-2020, 03:37 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm okay with making that change. I'll slip that into the next update then.

Thanks,
Mike

The pan-zoom updated feature while in annotation mode in 3.01 is awesome!  Exactly what I needed. 
Thanks Mike for listening and responding so quickly to the needs of users.
Hopefully the e-ink update is around the corner?
Donner BT pedal
Yes, I'll be putting out the e-ink update soon, but there are a few issues I'm working on fixing first.

Mike
Let me start out by saying that I love the new annotation system in general.  Oh, and did I mention that I love the new annotation system in general? Wink

There's just one little issue (on Android, on Samsung devices; I'm not in a position to try anything else right now):  when I touch an annotation to select it, a floating toolbar pops up to present options -- but it pops up directly on top of the annotation in question, making the annotation impossible to see, and I can't find any way to move the toolbar.

...which isn't a problem for the copy, cut or delete tools.  The problem is that the edit and nudge tools bring up their own windows which also pop up on top of the annotation, and those also can't be moved.  The result is that I end up trying to edit or nudge an annotation that I can't even see.

Would it be possible to have these popups occur at a set distance away from the selected annotation?  If not, would it be possible to provide a way to move them manually?  (In fact I use the nudge tool so often that I'd appreciate a settings option to leave it displayed permanently as it was in previous versions -- as long as it can be moved around on the screen -- but I digress.)

Either or both of these changes would make the new system perfect.

Thanks,

- Steven
The edit bar is supposed to display either above the annotation or below it. The fact that it's rendering on top of the annotation sounds like a bug. Is this when selecting any kind of annotation? Or does this issue only happen when selecting certain kinds like stamps or text? I definitely have not observed that issue myself so I'll need to figure out how to reproduce it. The nudge window is similarly supposed to be placed below the edit bar, which is below the annotation, so there should be no overlap. The only exception is if the annotation is at the bottom of the screen, at which point the nudge window is forced to appear above the annotation. 

I am considering options for having the nudge window staying up, but I think it will be hidden when the selection tool is not active, as annotations can't be selected except when that tool is active, so it wouldn't make sense to show it otherwise. I'll have to also consider whether to add a separate setting in the settings window to keep the nudge tool visible, or just add some kind of toggle that can be activated when the nudge window is shown where it will just stay visible until dismissed. I do have to rework the nudge popup a little bit to have a title bar though so it can be moved and closed.

Mike
I saw this during the Beta test, but now on my two android devices the popup is Not overlapping the annotations. Even the nudge Tool stays away. But further than the popup
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
(12-28-2020, 08:57 PM)McAroni Wrote: I saw this during the Beta test, but now on my two android devices the popup is Not overlapping the annotations. Even the nudge Tool stays away. But further than the popup

No overlapping on the e-ink version either but there's the issue of bad visibility mentioned in post #39. I hope you can fix that.
Donner BT pedal
Do you mean the problem you mentioned with switching the layer visibility on/off and the annotations not reappearing? I still don't have any way of reproducing that error at the moment, so I need to figure out steps to reproduce it to have any chance at fixing it. 

Mike