• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Text Tool Stuck On Every Page of Every Song
(01-07-2021, 03:18 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: So those are the Android text selection cursors. The two "handles" let you specify the region of text to be selected for operations such as copy or cut. When the text tool is used and the page is tapped, I'm inserting a transparent edit control on the page so that text can be entered and I can utilize all the standard text input behaviors. If you tap away after entering text, it removes that text control and the annotation is drawn normally. So the fact that you saw those text selection handles means that either the text control was positioned on the page and never properly removed (but then I would have expected you to see the blinking cursor), or there is something weird that happens if a text region was being selected and I remove the control in the middle of that. I'll run some tests to see if I can find a way to reproduce the issue.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks, Mike. In the meantime, if it happens again, I can just close out the app.

Jeff

Messages In This Thread
RE: Text Tool Stuck On Every Page of Every Song - by jeffn1 - 01-07-2021, 04:08 AM