• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erasure not functioning, crop not quite right
Hi Mike, thank you for your response. I have worked the program a little. I found in the settings under Touch and Pedal - " Enter Annotation mode with stylus input" and unchecked it. That did not change anything.

I tried the erasure again with no success, either on annotations I made or on parts of the score that were already on the native PDF. I was able to work around by using the highlighter with white as the color setting, this accomplished what I wanted.

Edited to add that I did get it to work a couple of times both on a saved annotation and an unsaved annotation. Then it stopped working. I have been able to add text and stamps. Also I tried to use the "Clear all " command from the annotations circle. I got a confirmation message asking to delete all annotations, clicked OK and no annotations were removed, either unsaved or saved.

Regarding the crop, time does not change anything. same behavior with waiting for up to a minute. That is an inconsistent problem. It always happens but regaining the right side control sometimes happens after I move the left side or top once or sometimes I have to move it back and forth. A couple of times the left side was not responding either. I have a successful workaround. I use the autocrop first and then before saving I bring the score up with the manual crop and I can manipulate the lines immediately. Saving it then works fine.

I should let you know that I do not do a lot of annotations. For starters the RCA Pro 12 pad is not that great for using a stylus and using a finger tip is difficult for any fine work. That's OK, I am a hobbyist classical guitar player and mostly just like the tablet for organizing and reading scores. I do most of my annotations on paper first and then scan and load into MobileSheets.

I am using v 3.0.2 Downloaded a week or so ago. And have really enjoyed using your product for the last few years. Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erasure not functioning, crop not quite right - by ragdoll serenade - 01-31-2021, 12:37 PM