• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erasure not functioning, crop not quite right
OK, I have updated to the latest version 3.0.4  The erasure now appears to be working.  The cropping issue persists but is improved.  I can use the manual crop circles (ha-ha) but only 1 or 2 will respond initially.  I can slide them back and forth and then the remaining circles will respond, I do not have to move them around as much.  Still initially some will not respond.  The auto-crop work around is quite satisfactory for my purposes. 

i will dig into the instruction manual to work with the annotations and layers.  I had been using a much older version for a long time, a couple of years even, without updating.  This latest version has some differences.....

One quick question, how can I better navigate the manual?  I can't seem to find a way to bring up any bookmarks or index or table of contents.  If I scroll to the table of contents and select a chapter, it goes there fine.  But to get back to the table of contents I have to endlessly scroll, there are well over a hundred pages here! (or what I have been doing is hitting the back arrow on my tablet and that takes me back to the scores.  then open the manual again and select another chapter, it's cumbersome.)

Secondly, how can I get my device to save the manual, every time I open MS and then ask for the manual, it always downloads the manual instead of simply opening it.  What if I don't have wifi handy?

I can' t seem to find a copy stored anywhere on the tablet.

Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Erasure not functioning, crop not quite right - by ragdoll serenade - 02-02-2021, 02:49 PM