• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sync library copying files that haven't changed
(03-30-2021, 04:06 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Did you intentionally add the same audio file to the song 18 times or is a bug with the synchronization feature causing the same file to be added multiple times? I should mention that a bug was fixed with the synchronization with version 3.0.9 (in the Windows 10 version) that was related to synchronizing songs with multiple audio files. That bug caused audio files to be compared incorrectly which resulted in duplicate audio files in songs with each synchronization. So I'm guessing this is why you wound up with 18 instances of the same audio file in your song, but I figured I would check just in case. This is probably now exposing another issue when the same file is listed multiple times in the song. I would like to know if this is any way related to the issues McAroni and Zittel are experiencing too.

Thanks,
Mike

No, I didn't add those files 18 times.

By the way, I do occasionally sync with the Surface as server and PC as client when I make mods on the tablet, and when I was trying to figure out what the problem might be, I noticed that some of the files on the PC were marked as read only. I had not figured out at that point which files it was or how many times they were listed in the database. I turned off the read only flags and resynced with my desktop as server and that didn't fix the problem.

I think I'll delete the extras on one of the songs and sync and see if the problem happens with that song.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sync library copying files that haven't changed - by wthalliii - 03-30-2021, 04:39 AM