• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrolling the library with pedal?
Is it possible to use the pedal to also go up and down the library if the pedals are assigned to pg dn and pg up?
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
On the Windows 10 version, it's possible to assign keyboard focus to the list, and then in theory you can use the arrows or page up/page down to scroll through the list. In the Android version, I'm not sure if there really is an equivalent where the list will support a keyboard focus and you can page through the list. Having said that, I would not be opposed to having page up/page down trigger the list to scroll up or down. The list would scroll its own height up or down, which I think would be what you would expect.

Mike
(04-05-2021, 04:53 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: On the Windows 10 version, it's possible to assign keyboard focus to the list, and then in theory you can use the arrows or page up/page down to scroll through the list. In the Android version, I'm not sure if there really is an equivalent where the list will support a keyboard focus and you can page through the list. Having said that, I would not be opposed to having page up/page down trigger the list to scroll up or down. The list would scroll its own height up or down, which I think would be what you would expect.

Mike

Yeah, I know there's the alphabet on the right but sometimes you are not looking for a specific title but simply browsing.  Full page up or down would be adequate and if would be great if it could still preserve the current pedal settings for the songs.
Not terribly urgent.  Just an idea.
Donner BT pedal
It wasn't difficult to add, so I've implemented changes to support this with the next update.
(04-05-2021, 10:23 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: It wasn't difficult to add, so I've implemented changes to support this with the next update.

Great. Thanks!
Donner BT pedal
Nice. I love more keyboard functionality for working with MSP on W10 PCs.

How about assigning the back function to the backspace button in the W10 version (when there's no text box selected obviously)?  I'm missing that often.
If you mean the back button when viewing a song to return to the library screen, you can already set that up yourself. Go to the pedal settings, and assign the pedal action "Return to Library" to the backspace key.

Mike