• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to show used page number in song list?
Is there a way to output the number of used pages in the song list (e.g. as title format)?
---------------------------------------------------------
13" - Point of View POV_TAB-P1325, Android 4.1.1
13" - Point of View POV_TAB-I1345, Android 5.1.1
Microsoft Surface Pro 4; Windows 10
Phone: Motorola Moto G3, Android 6.0
If you tap the "..." button in the title format dialog, you can enter "%PAGE_ORDER%" which will display the page ordering for the song. Is this sufficient for your needs?

Mike
Unfortunately, that doesn't really help.
Your suggestion works when there are multiple pages from a common file. However, if multiple files (page1.pdf, page2.pdf,...) are used, the page number is displayed incorrectly (1-1).
I could change the logic to created a concatenated list of the page orders from each file (i.e. 1-1, 1-1, 1-5) if that would be enough to give you what you need.

Mike
Thank You, Mike.
That is not really, what I am looking for, but better than nothing.

I don't know enough about SQLite, but may be you know a query to calculate the used pages from your page_order and put it into a user defined parameter?
What exactly does "used pages" mean? Are you saying you want to see the total number of pages for the song, the number of pages used from each file or something else entirely? I don't think there is going to be a SQLite query that will be able to pull a text field out of the database (the page order) and process it to turn it into a number. You'd have to do something like write a python script to do that level of processing. I'm still not sure how useful in general it is to have the number of pages used from the list of files used by the song. If you have multiple PDFs, and you are using pages 113-116 of the first and pages 180-182 of the second, just listing 4 and 3 (the number of pages used from each file) doesn't really tell you that much, and unless you also happen to be listing the file paths as part of the song title formatting, it's hard to know which files in the song those numbers refer to.

Mike