• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android review
This app is so useful to me, and full of great features, I really wanted to leave a 5-star review in Google Play Store.

Strange enough, although the Play Store on my MAxLumi says the app is installed (I can uninstall), the 'Write review' button is missing, and whenever I open Play Store on my laptop, MobileSheetsPros isn't listed in "My Apps'.

I don't know whether there's anything I can do so as to leave a review in the Store...
That's very kind of you to want to leave a 5-star review. Did you actually purchase the app through the Google Play Store? Based on your previous posts, I assume you are using the e-ink version which is purchased through my FastSpring store. If you only ever purchased that version, you can't leave a review for the Google Play Store version unfortunately.

Mike
(04-11-2021, 12:04 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: That's very kind of you to want to leave a 5-star review. Did you actually purchase the app through the Google Play Store? Based on your previous posts, I assume you are using the e-ink version which is purchased through my FastSpring store. If you only ever purchased that version, you can't leave a review for the Google Play Store version unfortunately.

Mike

Yep, I'm with the e-ink version, from FastSpring.
(04-11-2021, 03:34 AM)eBug Wrote: This app is so useful to me, and full of great features, I really wanted to leave a 5-star review in Google Play Store.

I don't know whether there's anything I can do so as to leave a review in the Store...

Download free version and after couple of weeks you have a chance to write something nice what convinced you to go for full/Pro version.