• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatically enable performance mode
Would it be possible to add a toggle in options to automatically turn on performance mode in certain conditions? For example, on startup? I can also imagine options like automatically enabling performance mode at certain times of day or in sync with your device's calendar events, but maybe that's needlessly complicated. Just thinking of all the times when I've quickly swiped to turn a page only to zoom in or bring up the overlay--because I forgot to enable performance mode.
It seems to me that might be overly complex. The setting for performance mode is persisted if you close and restart the app. So if you have it enabled when you stop using MobileSheets, it will be enabled when you start it up next. So you really just need to develop a habit of enabling the setting then. You can toggle performance mode on both using the toolbar on the library screen and the quick action box by tapping the bottom right corner when a song is loaded. If enough users really want me to support having it automatically turn on when the app is loaded, or some other conditions, I'm willing to consider that after a discussion about the exact requirements and options.

Mike
Considering how many help requests in this forum are due to accidentally have performance mode on I think more automatic option to turn it on are not advisable.

As Mike said the persistance if it is turned on and developing the habit to use it right should suffice.
Makes sense, thanks. I'll work on it.