• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotations misplaced on some devices
I would like to start by saying I'm a huge fan of this app, and have been happily using it for years and recommendig it to other musicians. Thank you, Mike!

I use my tablet (ASUS ZenPad 10, running Android 7.0) as my main device. Before any performance, I sync my library to an old Samsung smartphone (Galaxy A3, running Android 6.0.1) that I mount on my accordion, and to my 'daily' phone (Huawei P10lite, running Android 8.0.0. If there is any issue with my tablet or Samsung-phone during a performance, I can take my Huawei phone out of my pocket and use it as a backup. All devices have the latest version of MSP.

This all worked perfectly, but now I noticed annotations on some sheets on the Samsung phone are misplaced, while they appear as they should on the tablet and Huawei-phone (see attachements for an example).

I'm not sure which update might have caused this (I regularly update my devices, but did not open any sheets on my other devices beceause I had no gigs lately), but I've never had this problem before. The only reason I could see is the fact that the Samsung A3 is an older device, but until a couple of months ago, there was no issue.

Any idea what the problem could be or how I could fix this? Thank you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Annotations misplaced on some devices - by Lucius - 05-02-2021, 04:49 AM