• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Scroll fast forward and back
In older version there was the ability to scroll fast a larger score (right click). I can't find it anymore (using Windows 10 on a PC). Since I play a huge amount of large scores on the piano and have to jump fast to a certain page, I need that feature urgently. Please help! 
Thanks in advance!

Martin
You can add spots on your sheets, and also you can click on the upper screen(in edit mode), to jump to the page you want.
Links or copy pages and renumber into needed order or snipping.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
Martin,

I'm not sure what you are referring to with right-click performing a fast scroll. That doesn't sound like anything I've ever supported. A right-click should bring up the song overlay. Were you using the page slider to quickly change pages? That is still in the app, you just need to make sure performance mode is disabled (tap the lock icon in the floating toolbar at the bottom right corner of the library screen) and you've set the page slider visiblity in the settings so that it is displayed with the overlay. If that's not what you are referring to, I'm going to need a little more information. 

Mike
(05-19-2021, 10:34 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Martin,

I'm not sure what you are referring to with right-click performing a fast scroll. That doesn't sound like anything I've ever supported. A right-click should bring up the song overlay. Were you using the page slider to quickly change pages? That is still in the app, you just need to make sure performance mode is disabled (tap the lock icon in the floating toolbar at the bottom right corner of the library screen) and you've set the page slider visiblity in the settings so that it is displayed with the overlay. If that's not what you are referring to, I'm going to need a little more information. 

Mike

Hello Mike, thank You for Your answer. Problem is solved with Your advice!

Best regards
Martin