• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did I get notes into a tune name?
I have some setlist names with notes like the ones that are an option above where I'm typing now. 
1. How did I do that? I thought there was an emoji button and I clicked that, and ones I had used before were available and I just selected them. Now I can't figure it out at all. In Edit Setlist Name, when I select the emoji button, I get happy faces and lobsters and leaves, hammers, rainbows, flags, but this is a music program. Are there notes somewhere?
So far, my workaround has been to copy the notes from a current list and paste that in to the Edit Setlist Name dialog. 
I guess I could use flags and rainbows just as well. The point is really that it seemed easy enough before to pick and reuse what seemed like a relevant emoji, which I had chosen as my standard indicator, and I can't figure it out at all now.

I used them as indicators for my current setlist so I could pick it out quickly. 

and
2. What is that bar above the toolbar here, with some emojis and selection circles? I don't need an answer to this any more. 

I selected the notes, but what does that do? I'm supposed to copy the image and then paste it? Edited - the answer to that is "no". When I did that, I got computer code. I see that it's some sort of prefix to my posting. I've removed everything that I think was getting translated to computer code. Sorry. 

I'm on version 3.1.8 for Android.

Thanks.
+*+
Wendy Cutler