• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MobileSheets vs. forScore!
Video 
Hi everyone,

If you saw my video a few weeks ago on my Surface Book 3 and how I use MobileSheets with it, you might like a new video we just made comparing the Surface Book 3 vs. the iPad Pro, and how MobileSheets compares to forScore!

https://youtu.be/MjktZDr2J4g

If you have questions or comments, I'm more than happy to answer them! Thanks for watching ?
Surface Book 3 15"
Donner Page Turning Pedal
Thanks and nice job with that :-)

I'm looking for an iGigBook Pro replacement, so the main feature I'd like to hear about in forScore and Mobile Sheets is how comprehensive and simple it is to get my many Real/Fake Books indexed and searchable.
To import fakebooks into Mobile Sheets you can use CSV files. If you search the forum for "CSVFile" (no blank, no quotes) you can find CSV files for many common fakebooks that other users provided.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

(08-02-2021, 02:32 AM)Harry777 Wrote: Hi everyone,

If you saw my video a few weeks ago on my Surface Book 3 and how I use MobileSheets with it, you might like a new video we just made comparing the Surface Book 3 vs. the iPad Pro, and how MobileSheets compares to forScore!

https://youtu.be/MjktZDr2J4g

If you have questions or comments, I'm more than happy to answer them! Thanks for watching ?

The video is 1 year old now. But Windows 11 can now host Android apps where you can find plenty of free tuners.
There are also free vsti tuners you can download  and use in free DAW's like Cakewalk  by Bandlab.
This way you don't have to use android in Windows  if you don't want to.
Melda has a free tuner ?
Now that MobileSheets is on iPad, a head-to-head comparison with forScore might be in order. I used forScore for quite awhile, and it is a nice app with some slick features...but the really slick features cost extra, and forScore only supports PDF files, no ChordPro. MobileSheets is a clear winner over forScore.
Some of my bandmates use forScore. It looks great, but it's not nearly as feature rich as MSP, and some of the advanced features it does have are difficult to find, at least they're not intuitive to me. I'm very grateful MSP is now an option on iOS should I ever go back.