• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrolling scrolls automatic to next song
Hello,

i have the problem that the app automatically scrolls to the next song of a setlist if it reaches the end of the song. i am using the vertical scroll mode. i think, the app did not behave like this in the past, but it does now. but i dont want that, i want to tab to reach the next song, because if it does go on to the next song automatically, its really annoying.

i searched for an option to configure this but i couldnt found any, did i miss something?

thanks in advance for any hints or help!
Andi
I think you should turn of "load all songs in setlist" (immer gesamte Setlist laden) it is in the library settings. Then you could Change the Song with an tap Action.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
The automatic scrolling settings has a checkbox to "Scroll continuously between pieces in setlists (affects all setlists)". You need to turn that off if you don't want MobileSheetsPro to scroll between songs while using the automatic scrolling.

Mike
(08-20-2021, 04:29 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: The automatic scrolling settings has a checkbox to "Scroll continuously between pieces in setlists (affects all setlists)". You need to turn that off if you don't want MobileSheetsPro to scroll between songs while using the automatic scrolling.

Mike

well, i doublechecked plenty of time, that this option is not checked, but the jumping to the next song happened anyway!
after one hour of debugging i found out, that it just happen, if i configure a "scroll song automatically in more than 1:05", with a value below 1:05 it does not happen. there must be a bug for sure, i can reproduce the behavier.
Please long press the setlist on the Setlist tab, tap Share->Export songs and files and share the file with mike@zubersoft.com. I can test the setlist on my tablet and see if I can reproduce what you are seeing. If I can reproduce the issue, I can certainly get a fix in place ASAP. I can't reproduce the problem with my own files at the moment.

Thanks,
Mike
Also, what display mode are you currently using? I assumed you are using the vertical scrolling display mode, as it works best with scrolling, but I just want to verify that.

Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike,

thanks for your replies.
now as i installed the latest update ( i didnt noticed that there is one, because the app didnt offered an update on startup..), i cannot reproduce the problem with 1:05, but with 3:00 scroll time and 20 seconds waiting-time before scrolling starts.
and to answer your question: yes, i am using vertical scrolling mode.
Hope this helps!