• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
License Check - BlissOS
Greetings,

I am running BlissOS in virt-manager on Linux MX-21.  I paid for and loaded MobileSheetsPro using the VirtWIFI.  When I open MobileSheetsPro within the BlissOS I get this:

71 Hours Remaining
Your license is still not verified ......Please obtain a wifi connection and restart MobileSheets to pass the license check.

So, I've verified I am connected to the internet (albeit through the virtual wifi which works for all internet access) and have restarted MobileSheets, several times.  Is there a way to enter some license ID to stop the app from hitting the internet whenever it is started?

Thanks,
Al
If you are using the Google Play store version, then your device has to support Google services and you have to have the email address in use that the purchase is under. It's best if you actually install the app through the Google play store to avoid any potential issues. If the device does not support Google Play, then you have to use the FastSpring version of MobileSheets. Contact me at mike@zubersoft.com if you already purchased through Google Play (along with the email address the purchase is under) and we can discuss options.

As a side note, I've changed your forum name not to be your email address just to ensure you don't receive spam email as a result.

Mike