• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activate "Enter annotion mode" in Chromebook
How can I activate the "Enter annotation mode" in settings Chromebook?
That is a little bit of a vague question. Are you wanting to assign a touch action, pedal action, or MIDI action? 

Mike
I would like to be able to add lyrics to my sheet music. However, I am unable to activate the toolbar by tapping on the screen. When I tap the screen, the Song Editor Audio Tab appears. The question is how to activate the complete toolbar to add notes to my sheet music. I hope my question is clear (google Translete).

Ben
Where exactly are you tapping on the screen? Tapping on the center of the screen should bring up the song overlay. You can also use a three finger tap to enter the annotation editor directly. If you go to Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions, you can adjust the touch actions. I'm not sure if you are triggering an action at the moment, as it sounds like you may be. Also, if you have performance mode enabled, that would also prevent bringing up the song overlay. To disable performance mode, tap the lock icon in the floating toolbar at the bottom right corner of the library screen.

Mike
With your instructions I was able to solve my problem. My sincere thanks for your help.

Yours sincerely,
Ben