• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half page turns
I am using the e-ink-version of MobileSheets Pro. Because I think it looks prettier with e-ink-screens I set my background color to white. But now the small divider in half page turn mode also is white and almost not visible.

It would be great if the color of this divider line could be set separately to a different color (back to black in my case).
There actually isn't currently a separator between pages when using the half page display mode. I just display a gap between the pages, and the color of that gap is whatever color the background is. Users have been asking for a while for the ability to adjust the half page turn position, so my plan is to add a colored separator that will be adjustable once this feature is in place.

Mike
(08-25-2021, 07:49 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Users have been asking for a while for the ability to adjust the half page turn position, so my plan is to add a colored separator that will be adjustable once this feature is in place.

This would be great, especially if the half page turn position will be adjustable per page (not only for the entire document). Looking forward to this feature!
(08-25-2021, 07:49 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I just display a gap between the pages, and the color of that gap is whatever color the background is.
Thank you for the quick reply and your explanation. A adjustable colored separator would be great.