• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switch Song Sheet to Song List
Hi,
 I have another Problem: the Song sheet switch to the Song list after some Time  ( 1 or 2 minutes) so I must open the Song sheet once more. Can I change the Time between  swithing?
Mobile Sheets is helpful.
Bernd Wendt
Hello Bernd,

The only time I've heard about that happening is when a SIM card is inserted in the tablet and it causes unusual issues. Does your tablet have a SIM card in it? If so, please try removing it and let me know if that stops the issue with MobileSheets going back to the song list. Just to be clear - MobileSheets never forcefully returns to the library screen in an automatic fashion. It will only return to the library screen if you tap the hardware back button or the back button in the song overlay (or trigger a pedal action to return to the library).

Mike
Sad 
(09-21-2021, 02:30 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Hello Bernd,

The only time I've heard about that happening is when a SIM card is inserted in the tablet and it causes unusual issues. Does your tablet have a SIM card in it? If so, please try removing it and let me know if that stops the issue with MobileSheets going back to the song list. Just to be clear - MobileSheets never forcefully returns to the library screen in an automatic fashion. It will only return to the library screen if you tap the hardware back button or the back button in the song overlay (or trigger a pedal action to return to the library).

Mike

Hello Mike,
my Tablet has no SIM Card.
Bernd Wendt
What type of tablet are you using? Is this a new problem that just recently started happening? Depending on the nature of the problem, you could either try backing up your MobileSheetsPro library, uninstalling the app, reinstalling it and restoring the library backup file (to rule out any kind of weird application state), or you can try factory resetting the device if it's something unusual that is happening in the OS that is triggering functionality unexpectedly. Also, if you are using the tablet on a metal stand, or are touching it with metal (i.e. a ring on your finger), this can cause things on the screen to trigger unexpectedly. Some users have found that after they removed the case they had on the tablet, the stand the tablet was on, or the ring on their finger, they no longer saw the unusual behavior.

Mike
Hi Mike,
I  use a Lenovo Yoga with Android 10. And the Tablet is lying on an Iron stand. I will try to use a wooden stand.
Bernd Wendt