• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pdf book limited to single page
Hi Mike

My pdf file has about 215 pages in it.
At the bottom of each page is a link back to the index pages (these index pages link to the pages for each song).

Just found that I am unable to jump back to the index pages by tapping the link displayed at the bottom of a page. 
I can scroll the book by swiping sideways i.e. book contains multiple pages.

Going to the Files tab in "Edit Song", I see that the page range is 1-1.
MSP doesn't let me increase the number of pages (i.e. locked into a single page).

I have another version of this book (not necessarily identical). This shows the page range as 1-215.
I can move back to the index with this version.

I used the companion to reimport the book with a different name and it functions as expected.
I've kept the old file in case you want to investigate.

Geoff

Note: I had just previously updated to 3.2.8 (I suspect the problem existed before this but I was unaware)
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
If you would like me to investigate, long press the song, tap Share->Export as .msf and send the .msf to mike@zubersoft.com. I can then import the song and try to identify what is causing that.

Thanks,
Mike
file sent
Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Hi Mike

Did you receive the file?  (not urgent, just checking it arrived(

Cheers
Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Yes, I did receive the file. Sorry I didn't get around to looking into this sooner. I extracted your song and file from the .msf and then opened the PDF in an external application just to see if that application also listed it as a single page, and it did. So the PDF itself is the problem - it only has one page in it. I'm not sure how the PDF got into this state if it originally had 215 pages. You can try importing the .msf and looking at the PDF if you are interested in seeing what I'm talking about.

Mike
Hi Mike

Thanks for looking at the file.

I've no idea why it thinks the file has a single page - perhaps the author had provided a new version by the time I imported it under a different name.

I'll just delete it for now and hope it doesn't recur.

Cheers
Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6