• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS changes sometimes from advanced audioplayer
Hi, I have now an other Problem. The advanced audioplayer sometimes switched off. So i must switched to normal Player to play backing track. After restart my Tablet the Funktion of the advanced Audioplayer is correct.
Mobile Sheets is helpful.
Bernd Wendt
What kinds of audio files are you using? The advanced audio player functionality will not work for certain types of audio files like .wav files. It only works for .mp3 files. When you say it is switched off, what exactly does that mean? Are you unable to access pitch shifting and tempo adjustments for mp3s? Or are you just seeing the setting toggled off if you go into the audio player settings? If you toggle it on and off, does it have any impact?

Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike, I only use mp3 files. The advanced player switches off after some time for about 5-10 minutes, which means that it does not react to the touch screen or the pedal. Only restarting the tablet leads to the functioning of the advanced player.
Mobile Sheets is helpful.
Bernd Wendt
I just played about 20-25 minutes of music and the audio player never switched off. I've also never heard of this happening to other users, and there are a lot of users relying on audio playback, so I'm not sure what might be unique about your setup. Please long press the song or setlist you are working with, tap Share->Export as .msf or Share->Export songs and files (depending on whether it is a song or setlist), and share that .msf file with me at mike@zubersoft.com. I will then test with the files you are working with to see if I can reproduce the problem. It would also be helpful to have a screenshot of the settings you have selected for the audio player.

Thanks,
Mike