• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irregular page-turn delay with use of pedal
(09-30-2021, 09:56 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: That is really strange because the free and paid versions should be identical in terms of how they handle pedal actions. I'm assuming you are testing a song that you also tested in the free version and had no problems, correct? Did you already uninstall the free version? I'm just curious if you would encounter the exact same problem in the free version now. In terms of what you can do to get past this problem, the first thing I would recommend is to backup your library under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library, uninstall the app, reinstall it, restore the library backup file, then test the pedal again. I just want to rule out some weird kind of state the application is in. If that has no impact, and the pedal behaves the same with every song in your library that you've tested, then I would recommend unpairing the pedal, turning bluetooth off, rebooting the device, turning bluetooth back on, pairing the pedal and seeing if that has any impact on the issue. If that doesn't help either, let me know.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks so much for the reply.

I did the backup + reinstalling the app, as you suggested, but it didn't help... Also unpairing the pedal didn't affect it.

I had used both free and pro version at the same time, because I hadn't transferred all my scores yet. Now the free one is uninstalled, because I thought the same issue, but nope... It was the same issue on both apps and with different scores.

Any other ideas?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Irregular page-turn delay with use of pedal - by foxyf11 - 10-01-2021, 07:07 PM