• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irregular page-turn delay with use of pedal
Thanks, Mike! I connected my pedal with the cable and it works perfectly! That's a relief, now I only have to find a way to make it work again with Bluetooth, because playing the piano with a cable is not very convenient for me...

I tried scrolling up and down on a browser page, it has the same delay on Bluetooth as when I use it as a page-turner. With the cable, it equally works perfectly.

I'm also feeling like it's taking longer and more difficult to connect the pedal with Bluetooth to my device. It used to go automatically within a few seconds after turning on the pedal. Now I have to go to the Bluetooth menu on my device to manually select my pedal. Most of the time, I also have to push the Bluetooth reset button on my pedal to be able to connect.

I'm using an Acer Chromebook, with Google Chrome OS Version 93.0.4577.95. When the problem start occurring, I did an update (it was still version 92..) but nothing changed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Irregular page-turn delay with use of pedal - by foxyf11 - 10-06-2021, 12:53 AM