• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First stroke upon entering annotation mode often disappears when exiting
WilNL: In the annotation settings, I've set Three Finger Tap to exit the annotation mode. (This happens even if I exit by touching the X at the top left, though.)

Mike: It still sometimes drops the first stroke even if I switch tools before drawing.

I did notice something else just now, though: the loss happens when switching to the eraser (or any other tool) - I don't have to exit annotation mode to trigger it.

It seems to happen far more reliably if I enter annotation mode by tapping with the pen rather than e.g. a three-finger tap on the page.

I tried turning off "Automatically save changes" and "Combine freeform annotations" - neither seemed to have an effect (so I've put them back at their defaults of "60 seconds" and "checked").

I just tried un-checking "Enable Touch input in Stylus Mode". That actually seems to make the problem go away...at the expense of having to tap the tiny X in the top left whenever I want to exit annotation. Not sure if you have tried with that option enabled, but that does seem to be highly correlated with my problem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First stroke upon entering annotation mode often disappears when exiting - by jswright - 10-05-2021, 05:23 AM