• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets on Windows 11
Hi guys,

Just wanted to see if there's any info out there on MobileSheets' compatibility with Windows 11. I assume there won't be any compatibility issues, but I want to make sure I didn't miss any memos on waiting to upgrade to Windows 11, just in case.

Thanks!
Surface Book 3 15"
Donner Page Turning Pedal
I updated one of my devices to Windows 11 and MobileSheets runs fine. Haven't seen any issues.

Mike
Updated to Windows 11 around a month ago and I've had no issues with MobileSheets.
I bought the new Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio the day they came out, and MobileSheets runs just fine.
I've come across a problem when using Windows 11: The Bulk Import feature doesn't work anymore. 
When I select a folder (I've tried numerous different folders/subfolders) it will always import '0 of 0' files. In other words, it doesn't find any PDFs.
The very same folders do work on other computers with Windows 10.
I haven't heard of any problems with batch importing from other users on Windows 11. What folder are you selecting on your device, and what types of files are under that folder? Are they all PDFs? Can you please verify that each file has a .pdf file extension? What do you have entered for the file filter on the batch import screen? You should have *.* to import all files (a blank field also works but enter *.* to be certain). 

Mike
hi
new at mobilesheets, and have same problem: unable to mass import, same answer (0 of 0)
config:
 surface pro 8
 win 11
 3 subdir levels
 all sheets in pdf

individual import works fine

thx
Can you take a screenshot of your settings on the batch import screen and also provide the path to the directory that you are trying to batch import? I have tested batch importing on multiple Windows 11 devices and have not encountered any problems so I'm not sure how to reproduce what you have described.

Thanks,
Mike
Again
I make some screenshots, hope it can help
[Image: img01.png]
[Image: img02.png]
[Image: img03.png]
[Image: img04.png]
(01-26-2022, 12:35 AM)cjscholten81 Wrote: I've come across a problem when using Windows 11: The Bulk Import feature doesn't work anymore. 
When I select a folder (I've tried numerous different folders/subfolders) it will always import '0 of 0' files. In other words, it doesn't find any PDFs.
The very same folders do work on other computers with Windows 10.

I'm running Windows 11 on a MS Surface Book 2, and have not had any problems with batch imports. Just have to remember that I'm importing an entire folder and not parts of one. Maybe I'm just lucky.
I'm running the PRO version, but that shouldn't really matter.