• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro v3.3.1 and MobileSheets v3.3.0 Released
Several updates were released to fix various bugs. The complete list of changes can be found below:

MobileSheetsPro v3.3.1 (Android)
  • Fixed issue where pieces would be displayed instead of songs in certain locales
  • Fixed issue with the checkbox for synchronizing text display settings not working on the settings dialog
  • Fixed issue with the initial tab setting not working correctly when set to Pieces

MobileSheetsPro v3.3.0 (Android)
  • Fixed issue with the wrong song being shown while cropping in a setlist when not using the manual sort order
  • Added option to turn half a page at a time while using the vertical scrolling display mode
  • Fixed bug where multiple tempos would not be displayed correctly in the dropdown in the metronome
  • Fixed bug where drawing with the pen tool after zooming would pan unexpectedly if "Reset pan and zoom on load" was enabled
  • Fixed bug that can occur if MobileSheets is not managing files, expose database is enabled and the storage location is changed
  • Fixed bug with upgrading older highlight circle annotations that would cause them to be sized incorrectly
  • Fixed issue with navigation bar not being correctly hidden after changing display or page scaling settings when "Hide the Navigation Bar" is enabled
  • Fixed issue that could cause automatic scrolling not to stop at the end of a song
  • Chord pro files will now be scanned for metadata changes after being edited. Groups will be automatically added but not deleted.
  • Fixed issue that would cause the annotation mode to be entered when loading a song or setlist under certain conditions
  • A message is now displayed when the application is started if performance mode is enabled
  • Fixed issue with library sync not correctly synchronizing audio file pitch offsets and tempo adjustments
  • Fixed issue where incorrect words would show up in a few places when displaying "pieces" instead of "songs"
  • Custom colors can now be removed from the color selection dialog in the annotation mode by long pressing them
  • Fixed issue with chord pro files that would cause sot/eot sections to not wrap correctly to the next page
  • Fixed issue with exported text annotations being too large
  • Reduced power consumption while using the audio player

MobileSheets v3.3.0 (Windows 10)
  • Added option to turn half a page at a time while using the vertical scrolling display mode
  • Fixed issue with increased power consumption after the audio player or metronome are used
  • Fixed bug with upgrading older highlight circle annotations that would cause them to be sized incorrectly
  • Chord pro files will now be scanned for metadata changes after being edited. Groups will be automatically added but not deleted.
  • A message is now displayed when the application is started if performance mode is enabled
  • Fixed issue with library sync not correctly synchronizing audio file pitch offsets and tempo adjustments
  • Fixed issue where using a descending sort order with a setlist would result in the wrong song being shown while cropping
  • Custom colors can now be removed from the color selection dialog in the annotation mode by long pressing them
  • Fixed issue with chord pro files that would cause sot/eot sections to not wrap correctly to the next page
  • Fixed issue with the Google Drive integration not saving credential information on some devices
  • Fixed issue with exported text annotations being too large
  • Fixed reported crashes

Mike
Wanneer komt mobilesheetsvoor iOS of Apple iPad
I'm still working on getting the beta ready for users to test. I'm having to deal with some Android and Windows stuff (i.e. Google is forcing developers to target Android 11 by November), so this is impeding the progress a little.

Mike
Both on ChromeOS (Pixel Slate) and on Android tablet (Nexus 7) I activated (in Touch & Pedal settings) "Prevent Pedal from Changing Pieces".

Unfortunately I can still change to the previous piece with my AirTurn BT-105 which has two pedals and left one is programmed to action: "go to previous page" (DPAD_LEFT, DPAD_UP, PAGE_UP).

I'm not able to change pieces with the right pedal set to "Activate Link Point or Turn Page" (DPAD_DOWN). This is what I would expect from both pedals if "Prevent Pedal from Changing Pieces" is ticked.
Thanks - I'll look into it.
I just tested this with every display mode and I can't reproduce what you are describing. I have my left pedal set to "Go to Previous Page", but when I try to change songs in a setlist, it won't process the pedal action, so it seems to be working as intended for me. Is there any more information you can provide?

Thanks,
Mike
(10-26-2021, 08:54 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I just tested this with every display mode and I can't reproduce what you are describing. I have my left pedal set to "Go to Previous Page", but when I try to change songs in a setlist, it won't process the pedal action, so it seems to be working as intended for me. Is there any more information you can provide?

Thanks,
Mike

Now, when you mentioned "when I try to change songs in a setlist" I tried the "prevent" feature when setlist is loaded (via long press followed by "Load Start of Setlist") and yes it works correctly for both pedals when loaded.
However "preventing" does not work if the Start of Setlist is not loaded or when I am just picking the pieces from songs/composers/collections/genres tabs. I can still change (with left pedal) to the previous song/piece but I can't change forward to the next song/piece (with right pedal).

I can movie record the screen or send settings screenshots if needed. Let me know.
Hi,

It's been a long time since we last received any update. Are you planning some big changes, or have you just decided to slow down development?

Not criticizing, just being curious.

Eric.
As mentioned elsewhere in the forum, I have been dealing with the extra work created by Google enforcing the rules for Android 11. Starting in November, they no longer allow apps to target Android 10. Instead, they must target Android 11, but Android 11 changes the rules for what apps are allowed to access in the storage. So I've been having to deal with the fallout of all of these changes. For weeks, Google did not respond to my appeal to have full access to the file system, but then my appeal was approved this week, so then I had to add additional code to request the new all files access permission from users (which is handled differently than other permissions). I'm getting to close to having the update ready, but I still have some more testing to do to ensure everything works properly across all Android versions. 

Aside from that, I'm also working on finishing the iOS version of MobileSheets which is my next big goal. Once that is complete, then I will resume implementing enhancements.

Mike
(11-25-2021, 04:25 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: As mentioned elsewhere in the forum, I have been dealing with the extra work created by Google enforcing the rules for Android 11. Starting in November, they no longer allow apps to target Android 10. Instead, they must target Android 11, but Android 11 changes the rules for what apps are allowed to access in the storage. So I've been having to deal with the fallout of all of these changes. For weeks, Google did not respond to my appeal to have full access to the file system, but then my appeal was approved this week, so then I had to add additional code to request the new all files access permission from users (which is handled differently than other permissions). I'm getting to close to having the update ready, but I still have some more testing to do to ensure everything works properly across all Android versions. 

Aside from that, I'm also working on finishing the iOS version of MobileSheets which is my next big goal. Once that is complete, then I will resume implementing enhancements.

Mike

Thanks for your detailed reply and the great software you provide us.
Small update - I submitted my update to Google, and even though they told me they approved my appeal to have the all files access permission, my update was automatically rejected. So now I have to go through the appeal process again to see if they will let the update go through. This could take weeks. I'm going to wait a week or two, but if they don't get back to me, I may just bite the bullet and live with the limitations on Android 11 devices. Users on those devices would no longer be able to manage their own files and folders. If they wanted to have their own folder structure, they would have to copy all of the files and folders under /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files before importing (this is similar to how the Windows 10 version works, but in this case, there won't be an option to use a different folder for the storage location). Here's hoping Google gets back to me faster this time.

Mike