• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guitar tab/backing track ?
Hi i havent installed Mobile sheets yet as i'm awaiting delivery of a Surface pro 5.

My question is this is it possible to have guitar tab and  a backing track in sync with each other as the backing track plays ? 

Paul
It depends what you mean when you say, "in sync". You can certainly view a guitar tab and listen to a backing track while you are playing, but the page is not going to scroll or change automatically as you play. You can set up automatic scrolling to scroll all of the pages in a fixed duration though, so you can essentially accomplish the same thing.

Mike
Hi Paul. Yes, it is possible to have a guitar tab and a backing track in sync with each other as the backing track plays. I've been using Mobile Sheets for a while now, and it's been working great. I've found some great guitar tabs and backing tracks online and loaded them into Mobile Sheets. Then, I just set the tempo and hit the play. The guitar tab and backing track will stay in sync with each other. I also see you're quite interested in guitars. Thus, I think you might be interested in the best guitar accessories. These guys have some nice stuff. Ultimately, I think you'll really like Mobile Sheets once you get it set up. It's a great way to practice your guitar playing.