• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song number support like Android version?
All mentioned features work fine for me (MSP 3.2.4, current Win10) and did so already for a very long time.
It's my preferred method to select songs, so I probably should have noticed if something is wrong. I usually use it with "Show Extended Letter List with Tap" ON, but checked also OFF and found it working.
Unchecking "Ascending" sorts Z-A, both the songs and the shown letter list.

The only thing I noticed while testing it now: The letter list that is shown under # shows a strange behaviour.
I use a number of special characters as the first letter of the title for songs that are not "real" songs but TOCs of fakebooks, copy/paste templates, explanatory texts and the like. So I move files out of the way that I want to keep in MSP but have them sorted separately also on the Songs tab.
The first click shows 0, despite nothing there starts with 0. More characters show up after several clicks.
It would be great if also special characters, including blanks, +, ~ would be shown in the list.
This special character workaround was a bit tricky anyway because some characters like blanks, - and maybe some more are omitted during sorting of songs by title. This is for good reasons and should probably be not changed to avoid confusion.

Please find attached a screenshot and a song list for explanation. I can provide an MSF file if required.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   #-songs2.txt (Size: 9.55 KB / Downloads: 0)
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Messages In This Thread
RE: Song number support like Android version? - by itsme - 11-21-2021, 03:11 AM